What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Group of friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NBG06
Am Tien cave is located in Hoa Lu ancient capital relic, Ninh Binh province, about 10 km from the city center. Am Tien Cave is known as the “paradise place on earth” and the youth called “Tuyet Tinh Coc” “Am Tien Cave” in Ninh Binh. Legend has it that Dinh dynasty used this cave as a dungeon. The beautiful scenery in the cave with an addition of Buddhist shrine can sure satisfy tourists. Mua Cave is considered one of the most picturesque "live virtual" in Ninh Binh with the advantages of converging from the majestic mountain scenery, the beautiful fields of Tam Coc area and especially the simulation the architecture of the Great Wall. With this 1 day tour, you will explore both majestic caves.
- Explore both majestic caves of Ninh Binh in one day
- Admire the beautiful scenery in Tuyet Tinh Coc, the “paradise place on earth”
- Visit Mua Cave, one of the most picturesque "live virtual" in Ninh Binh
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 12
Bed size: N/A
Price for large group tour, up to 24 pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Transportation Fordtransit 16 seats or County 29 seats with A/C
- Buffet Lunch (vegetarian available)
- English speaking guide,
- Entrance fees.
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Hanoi - Tuyet Tinh Coc - Mua Cave - Hanoi
7.45- 8h30: We pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Departure for Tuyet Tịnh Coc - Hang Mua. There is beautiful roadside scenery on the way.
10h30: the first destination is EXCELLENT - AM AMATEUR " Ready for the scene". Am Tien Cave is located in the ancient relic of Hoa Lu, in Truong Yen commune, Hoa Lu district, about 10 km from Ninh Binh city center. This is the place where King Dinh Tien Hoang used to raise tigers, build the temple, and have the late Duong Van Nga temple at the end of his life. You have chance to admid the beatyful view.
12.30: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel before we visit Hang Mua.
14h00: Arrive Mua cave which is constructed following the model of “miniature Great Wall” in China with nearly 500 steps up to mountains to conquer. You will spend about one hour to do hard trekking up to the top of the mountain for overview the impressive panoramic view of Ninh Binh.
15.30-16.00: We take the car come back Hanoi.
18h30: We arrive Hanoi and finish the tour.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 1 reviews
Value for money10.0
02 Feb 2019