What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Group of friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NBG07
Visit Tam Coc and Mua Cave on this full-day tour. Scenic Ninh Binh day tour is specially designed to explore the top highlights in Ninh Binh province with interesting activities to take part in: trekking to conquer the peak in Mua cave & have great captivation of scenic mountains & rice field valleys in the area, boating in Tam Coc to enjoy the scenery of forested mountain settings, rice fields & naturally hidden caves.
- Enjoy beautiful scenery of Tam Coc Landscape
- Discover the unique and panoramic view from Mua Cave
- See the impressive panoramic view of Ninh Binh from the top of mountain
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 12
Bed size: N/A
Price for large group tour, up to 24 pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Hanoi Transportation with A/C,
- English speaking guide,
- Biking, Entrance fees,
- Buffet Lunch
- Price Excludes
- Drink, Tips
- Other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Hanoi - Tam Coc - Mua Cave - Hanoi
7.45- 8h30: We pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Departure for Tam Coc – Hang Mua.
10.30: After arriving in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Tam Coc, meaning literally, “three caves” with Halong type views of majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious yet inviting caves, as well as countryside sights, like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields, Tam Coc really has it all.
12.30: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel before we visit Hang Mua.
14h00: Arrive Mua cave which is constructed following the model of “miniature Great Wall” in China with nearly 500 steps up to mountains to conquer. You will spend about one hour to do hard trekking up to the top of the mountain for overview the impressive panoramic view of Ninh Binh.
15.30-16.00: We take the car come back Hanoi.
18h30: We arrive Hanoi and finish the tour.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.3
09 Oct 2018
Maria del Mar
27 Sep 2018
13 Sep 2018