What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Da Nang
Suitable : Friends, couples, Family with kids
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CPG06
The 4-day trip will give you a forgettable experience with interesting place sites in the center of Vietnam. Your journey will begin with visit of Ba Na Hill in Da Nang, continue to excursion in Hoi An ancient town, and end with Hue city tour. Join us for a lifetime experience.
- Have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars to get a bird’s-eye view in Ba Na Hill
- Visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese - covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation
- Take a full day to discover Hue with old historical constructions such as Emperor Mausoleums, the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum..
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
3* package: stay at 3-star hotel
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Join tour ticket
- Entrance fees
- Bana Cable ticket
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip on Perfume river
- Pick up and transfer as program
- Half board meals (Breakfasts at hotels & set menus)
- Twin sharing standard room basic at hotels: in Hue (Carnary hotel, Sport hotel...); in Hoian (An Phu hotel, Vinh Hung 3 hotel...)
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone,...
- Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi – Hue – Saigon/Hanoi
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Da Nang arrival
Pick up at Da Nang Railway Station or Da Nang Airport transfer to the hotel. Check in and overnight in Da Nang.
- Day 2: Hoi An â€“ My Son Holy Land â€“ Hue
Breakfast. 7:30 – 8:00: The bus and tour guide pick you up at your hotel and leaving Hoi An for My Son Holy Land. Arriving in My Son - the Holy land surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham. Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
14.30-15.00 pickup and transfer to Hue by open bus, stopover at Lang Co beach (subject to time and operating conditions). Drop off at hotel in Hue for check in and free time.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hue â€“ Phong Nha cave/ The Paradise Cave â€“ Hue
AM: 6:30 Pick you up at your hotel in Hue and leave for Phong Nha in Quang Binh Province, stop on the way to visit Lavang - Holly land. Have lunch.
Option 01: Visit Phong Nha Cave: Take a boat cruise on the Son River to visit Phong Nha Cave with its grottos: Bi Ky, Cung Dinh, Tien...
Option 02: The Paradise Cave : we will travel to The Paradise Cave, is like “ The Pavillivion on the earth “.The especially stalagmites, stalactites system with sparkling, mysterious beauty, out of Human beings imagination. Its spectacular and magical beauty is welcome visitors come and enjoy…
PM: Return to Hue. Arrive in Hue at about 06:00 PM. Overnight in Hue city
- Day 4: Hue city tour
AM: Breakfast. Pick up you at your hotel at around 8:00 and then take a full day to discover Hue: visit Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, Performing Programs Of VO KINH VAN AN - Vietnam Traditional Cungfu and Emperor Tu Duc ’s Mausoleums. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Lunch at a local restaurant.
PM: Visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty: the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum and the seven – storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River.
Free until transfer to Hue airport (or Railway station).
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.9Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.5
15 Feb 2019
18 Jan 2016