What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31DRL02
Three days two nights cruise to untouched Bai Tu Long Bay is ideal for you to discover natural beauty and local life, you will get to visit cave, go kayaking and visit a floating village, have a BBQ lunch on beach. This trip also takes you deep into natural wonder and experience two memorable nights on one of the most luxurious cruises in Halong Bay.
- A special trip to explore Bai Tu Long Bay with an off the beaten track
- 02 luxury cruises with 48 cabins in total, daily departure from Hon Gai Pier
- Exciting activities such as kayaking, swimming, watching movies, listening to music..
- Enjoy the relaxation via facilities on the cruise: outdoor or indoor Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room, spa
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 26.5 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Sea view Each spacious cabin is an art of work with traditional decoration and modern facilities.
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Luxury van, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Tai Chi
- Welcome drink
- Water puppet show
- Tea & coffee free with breakfast
- English speaking guide on board
- Luxury en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Extra drinks
- Personal expenses
- Spa and Massage Services
- Transfer Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi (book in next step)
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong international cruise port - Bai Tu Long Bay - Mua Hoa
7:30 – 08:00: Optional pick up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter).
12:00 – 12:30: Embark at Halong international cruise port.
12:30 – 13:00: Check-in, enjoy the welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13:30 – 14:30: Have lunch in the outdoor dining room (depending on the weather condition) while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15:30: Arrive at Mua Hoa area to enjoy swimming or kayaking through the mystery Karst Mountains
17:30: Back to the boat for refreshing yourselves in the outdoor or indoor Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room or enjoying the spa and massage services while cruising to Cap La area.
19:00: Elegant dinner served on board.
20:30: Free time for relaxing, communicating with the staffs, evening activities (watching movie listening to music, squid fishing…). Overnight on Bai Tu Long Bay.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Dragon Legend Cruise
- Day 2: Cap La - Vung Vieng Fishing Village - Thien Canh Son Cave
07:00 – 08:00: Start a new day with Tai Chi on the sundeck & morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
08:00 – 08:30: Have breakfast in the fresh air while cruising to Vung Vieng Fishing Village.
9:50: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
11:30: Swimming, kayaking or visiting Thien Canh Son cave.
12:30: Having a BBQ lunch on the beach.
15:00: Back to the boat and start cruising to Cong Dam or Cua Lach area (depending on weather conditions) to explore the mystery Karst Mountains
17:30: Cocktail party and bar demonstration on board to admire sunset
19:00: Having dinner on board.
20:30: Free time for communicating with staffs, evening activities (squid fishing, beauty spa…) and service on board. Overnight on board.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Dragon Legend Cruise
- Day 3: Cap La - Halong international cruise port - Hanoi
07:00: Start your day with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
9:30 – 10:00: Start cruising towards the harbor. Enjoy the scenic on the way. Checkout cabin and pack your luggage.
10:45: Buffet lunch will be served.
11:30 – 12:00: Disembark.
For people those booked transfer service with us: Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province for a short break in this typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions.
13:30 – 14:00: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
17:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Meals: B, L
- This itinerary is subject to change due to the weather or tide condition, the cocktail party can be organized to early or late afternoon without prior notice.
- Luxury van: 7 people maximum. Deluxe van or bus available for groups of 8+
- On the return, you will have a short break at Yen Duc Village – a typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. This is a great chance to visit the charming fields while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and enjoying the Water Puppet show there.
- Visitors not be recommended on board (for safety reason): People with physical or sensory disabilities; Person with symptoms of hallucination, sleepwalking, claustrophobic, epilepsy.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 7 reviews
Value for money9.1
Sue SC C
30 Aug 2018
11 Aug 2018
26 May 2018
09 Apr 2018
06 Mar 2018