What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hoi An
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple, Friend
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HAP10
Joining our tour, you will have chance to visit tow of features in central of Vietnam : Marble Mountains and Cham Museum. Marble Mountains is located about 12 km southeast of Da Nang city. Cham Museum was built in 1915 with the financial support of the French Far-East Research Institute in Vietnam. At present, the museum displays approximately 300 sculptures, among which some are made from terracotta from the period between the 5th to 15th centuries. After viewing the pieces in the showrooms, you can visit outside exhibition spaces.
- Visiting the Cham museum
- Seeing the local skillful sculptors creating many marble products
- Visiting Ngu Hanh Son Mountain, Huyen Khong Cave and Non Nuoc Stone village
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price for Private tour
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- A/C bus
- Entrance fee
- Mineral water
- English/Vietnamese local tour guide
- Price Excludes
- Other personal fees
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.a
- Ngu Hanh Son - Thuy Son - Huyen Khong Cave - Tam Thai Pagoda - Linh Ung Pagoda - Non Nuoc Stone Village - Danang - Cham Museum
08:00: Welcome you at the hotel’s lobby and then depart for Ngu Hanh Son (Mountains of the Five Elements). Climb up Thuy Son (Water) by the stone stairs and enjoy the panoramic view of the nearby countryside, and visit Huyen Khong cave before entering Tam Thai and Linh Ung pagodas. Take a rest at the foot of the mountain, where you can visit Non Nuoc stone village. Here, you can see the local skillful sculptors creating many marble products which are exported to many countries worldwide.
Continue visiting Cham Museum. This museum house was built in Cham architectural style, using thin lines that are simple and gentle. Cham architecture originated from the period between the 5th and the 15th centuries when a matriarchal society prevailed. Have lunch at local restaurant and return to Hoi An.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.2
21 Feb 2019
19 Feb 2019
18 Feb 2019
16 Feb 2019
12 Feb 2019