- 7 Reviews
Prince Junks is a group of junks belonging to the prestigious company Indochina Junk in Halong bay including four junks numbered I, II, III and IV. Being inspired by traditional fishing boats, each Prince Junk has from two to four cabins. Prince Junk is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to detail for guests' enjoyment. Prince Junks will provide passengers with a nice space to relax and enjoy natural beauty with dining areas inside and outside. The cabin amenities include air-conditioning, separate bathroom with toiletries, hairdryer, slippers, wardrobe and sea-view window. The crew with their warmest hospitality will bring guests the most memorable time when cruising with Prince Junk.
Information of 4 Prince Junks
- Prince I has 2 cabins which are perfectly suitable for a family including parents and children enjoying the magical beauty of Halong Bay together.
- Prince II and III have similar designs and service facilities to accommodate a group of up to 8 persons, or couples sharing trips.
- Prince IV with 3 cabins provides a comfortable stay for charter groups, a family, or couples sharing the boat (Prince IV Junk has been renamed Dragon Bay cruise since 2017).
Here are the detail:
Prince Junk I
- Launched September 2007
- Length: 24 meters
- Width: 6.2 meters
- 2 Deluxe Cabins: 1 double, 1 triple
- 2 Upper Luxury Dining Areas: Inside and Outdoors
- 2 Spacious Sundecks and Relaxation Areas
- 2 Staff Sections 2 Kitchens
The Prince II & III
- Launched in March 2009
- Length: 26.0 metres
- Width: 6.2 metres
- 4 Deluxe Cabins
- 2 Lounge Decks for Dining
- 1 Sundeck and Relaxation Area
- 1 Staff Section
- 1 Kitchen
The Prince Junk is the perfect choice for families, couples or small groups.