- Cruise name: Margaret Cruise
- Star rating: 5*
- Year of operation: 2018
- Location: Tuan Chau Marina
- Type of boat: Metal boat
- Concept: It is said that a voyage is the aphrodisiac of the soul. Since long before recorded history, the urge to see what lies in a mysterious destination has compelled humans. Margaret Cruises offers you freedom and space to design your day. With 25 spacious suites, a complement of only 48 guests, superior service – paired with a lively cosmopolitan atmosphere and enhanced amenities.
- Accommodation: 25 cabins
- 06 Deluxe Ocean View (1st deck)
- 12 Executive Ocean View (2nd deck)
- 04 Suite Balcony (3rd deck)
- 02 Triple Ocean View (1st deck)
- 03 Triple cabin with Jacuzzi (2nd deck)
- 02 Margaret Suite Terrace (1st deck)
- 04 Family Connecting Ocean View (2nd deck)
- 04 Family Connecting Suite (3rd deck)
- Facilities: Restaurant, Bar, Sundeck
- Activities: Tai Chi, Rowing boat, Swimming, Kayaking, Cooking class, Massage, Fishing
- Pickup service: Limousine shuttle bus, Pick-up Point: guest's hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter/ Time: 7.30-8.00 AM, Drop-off Point: the same hotel/ Time: 4.30-5.00 PM.
(For the guests staying outside Hanoi Old Quarter, the pick-up point is at 08.00 AM at Hanoi Opera House, no 1 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi)
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong
Guests will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at 8:00 am and transfer to Tuan Chau Marina, Halong at noon. Embark on Margaret Cruise, you will start going ahead to Halong Bay. A nice lunch buffet are available on cruise. Afternoon, you will have 2 options to explore Halong Bay based on the weather conditions and seasons.
Option 1: Sail to Ti Top island and enjoy swimming and trekking here.
Option 2: Visit Pearl Farm village.
Then, take a kayak to visit Luon Cave before enjoying the sunset party on Margaret Sky Bar with plenty of drink options such as juices, tea, coffee, and fruits. Massage service is available. late afternoon, join a cooking class to learn how to make Vietnamese food. At evening, enjoy set-menu dinner with unique blend of Asian and European food. At night, try squid fishing and enjoy free time on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Get up early and attend Tai Chi class. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea before having a light breakfast. Then, join an excursion to Sung Sot cave. Enjoy buffet brunch at 10:30 am. At noon, disembark to Tuan Chau wharf and return to Hanoi.
Day 3: Fairy Lake - Drum Cave
Early risers can attend Tai Chi class and enjoy tea and coffee after that. Enjoy a light breakfast. Transfer to a day boat and visit Fairy Lake Cave, Trong Cave where you can enjoy swimming. Lunch included on day boat followed by a visit to Pearl Farm or Me Cung Cave. Return to mother ship at 4:30pm. Take part in a cooking demonstration which instructs you how to make Vietnamese spring rolls. Enjoy set-menu dinner