What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days / 1 night(s)
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31PWH01
Coming to Bai Tu Long Bay, you will be charmed by its wild beauty with stone mountains, caves, long sandy beach and lovely fishing village. With Petit White Dolphin Cruise experience, an elegant designed and well-furnished cruise, we are provided you a unique and unforgettable trip.
- Visit Vung Vieng floating village by small bamboo boat
- Admire the fascinating rock formations in Bai Tu Long bay
- Take part in interesting activities on boat: cooking class, playing chess, night fishing
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 20m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Located in 1st floor with doubel or twin bed, big window and ocean view
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Set-menu meals
- Insurance on board
- English speaking tour guide on board
- All entrance fees and sightseeing tickets
- Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharing
- Price Excludes
- Tips, drinks, VAT
- Personal expenses
- Pick up service Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (optional)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai - Bai Tu Long - Cap La
07h30: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong City through the green fields in the Red River Delta.
10h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
12h00: Embark at Halong wharf – Break and photography time
12h30: Boat Cruises on Halong, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
13h30: Have lunch while cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15h30: Drop anchor at Cong Do for an hour Kayak to exploring Cap La and Tra San then return to cruise for your leisure or join sunbathing, enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water. Join cooking class on boat. playing chess, taking photos .Relax and spend a romantic night on cruise
19h00: Vietnamese style set dinner is served on board.
21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing.
Stay overnight on boat.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Petit White Dolphin Cruise
- Day 2: Bai Tu Long - Vung Vieng village - Tuan Chau harbor - Hanoi
07h30: Have breakfast and enjoy sunrise on the bay.
09h00: Visit Vung Vieng floating village by small bamboo boat for an hour or Kayak in to the village then return to cruise for your leisure or join Sunbathing, playing chess, taking.
Relax and spend a romantic night on cruise, take photos…when cruising
10h00: Check out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay
10h30: Have lunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier
11h30: Disembark at Halong wharf, time to say goodbye to the crew.
12h00: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
14h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
16h00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Meals: B, L
- Meals on board are fusion: Special requests on food to be informed before departure. Time of activities may very slightly.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
- Itineraries are subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Extra bed will be charge 80% of the Adult's price
Questions & Answers
8.6Based on 5 reviews
Value for money8.6
07 Jun 2018
18 May 2018
26 Apr 2018
16 Feb 2018
14 Oct 2017