What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30MTS26
Mien Tay Sampan will cruise through various canals to bring you to many interesting destinations: fantastic landscapes along the Mekong River and lively floating markets. At each places, you will experience the true Mekong culture in many ways: cycle through peaceful Mekong villages and for a while, find yourself lost in the old tracks of first Mekong explorers.
- Explore the Mekong Delta’s Maze of Canal Network
- Enyoy the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien river
- Experience the unique culture and enjoy the typical local dishes as well as various local tropical fruits
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 32 m2 Max Adults: 16
Bed size: single
Price per person choosing program My Tho - Cai Be - Sa Dec
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Boat
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- All entrance fees
- Route transfers
- English or French speaking guide on board
- Boat cruising featured in the program in details
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients
- All meals as mentioned (lunch, dinner and breakfast) and overnight on board
- Price Excludes
- Tourist insurances
- Personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Can Tho - Cho Lach – Cai Be
-07h30am: pick up at hotel in Saigon then route for Can Tho.
-12h00pm boarding Mien tay Sampan at Ninh Kieu tourist pier, welcome drink and check in cabin, up for cruise to Cai Be via Tra On.
-Leisurely cruise down the Mekong while enyoying the beautiful scenery. Lunch on board.
-After lunch disembark then a pleasant walk or cycling tour on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities, especially somes orchards with its famer and sample various tropical fruits in Xuan Hiep – Vinh Long.
-Then return the boat to cruise to Cai Be. Enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Co Chien river.
-Dinner and overnight on board in Co Chien or Cai Be, up to river tide.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mien Tay Sampan
- Day 2: Cai Be – My Tho
-In the morning, the noise of the floating market wake you up, visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board.
-After breakfast, check out luggages to small motor boat to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning.
-Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people and sample various tropical fruits.
-Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes more than 40 private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10.000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River.
-Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities.
-Embark Mien Tay Sampan, welcome drink and check in cabin.
-Lunch served on board.
-After lunch, cruise depart from Cai Be to My Tho via Ngu Hiep island.
-02h30pm: arrive Ngu Hiep island. Disembark and leisure biking or walking tour on this island seeing daily life and local people’s activities. Leisurely cruise down the Mekong River while enyoying the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien river.
-Dinner and overnight on board between Ngu Hiep island and My Tho.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Mien Tay Sampan
- Day 3: My Tho - Disembark
-In the morning, the noise of the boats wake you up, watch the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board.
-Continue cruising to My Tho.
-After breakfast, check out luggages to small motor boat to explore one of the islands in My Tho.
-The guests can walk throught the island, trying native fruits viewing local handicraft production and meeting the local people. Then take a brief sampan ride through palm-shaded creeks.
-Lunch on board or at restaurant (up to the schedule of Mien Tay Sampan).
-Disembark in My Tho and return to the vehicle.
-Leave My Tho and route for Saigon. End tour.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 3 reviews
Value for money10.0
04 Jul 2018
13 Jun 2018
04 Feb 2018