What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MKP08
A private trip to visit Mekong Delta (My Tho - Can Tho - Chau Doc ) and exit to Cambodia for 3 days 2 nights. Enjoy the rowing boat trips under the shadow of the water coconut trees, taste the seasonal fruits in the orchard, enjoy your homestay experience with the locals, see the lively floating markets in Can Tho and visit Sam mountain in Chau Doc, cruise up the Tonle Sap river through Vinh Xuong newly opened border to Phnom Penh.
- Enjoy delicious tropical fruits fresh from the orchards
- Discover the tranquil scenery as you cruise along the Mekong river
- Take a boat trip for sightseeing of Cai Rang – Phong Dien floating market
- Learn about fishermen's port, view stilt houses, and visit numerous fruit plantations
- Check out the local people's handy work : wine, candy and handicrafts out of coconuts
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private tour (3* hotel)
Size : 22m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for Private tour ( 3* hotel )
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Homestay, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Boat trips
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Air conditioner tourist bus
- English speaking tour guide
- Speed boat Chau Doc – Phnom Penh
- Hotel accommodation (3*) with breakfast
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
- Vietnamese entry visa
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: HCMC - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho
7:30-8:00: Pick up at hotel in Ho Chi Minh city
Leave Ho Chi Minh city, enjoy the scenic journey along the way bordered by green rice fields. On arrival at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by the locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantations and villages. Proceed to Can Tho. Overnight in the hotel (family home-stay with dinner can be arranged on request). Free time to visit the bustling Can Tho market.
Option 1 : Stay in a hotel in Can Tho
Check into your hotel on arrival at Can Tho. Free to explore the city on your own in the evening. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Can Tho.
Option 2 : Homestay (D)
Transfer by motorboat to a small village in Cai Rang district. Check into your riverside cottage. In the afternoon, go cycling or trekking around the village to experience the rural lifestyle of the Mekong Delta people. Time to self-cooked dinner and enjoy it together with the local host. Enjoy an evening of traditional folk music with your neighbors. Overnight in your riverside cottage.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Hotel/ Homestay
- Day 2: Can Tho - Chau Doc - Tra Su Sanctuary
Taking very early morning boat trip (5:30am usually recommended) to visit the Cai Rang floating market which is wholesale market of fruit and vegetable at its busiest at this time of the day. Keep cruising through the small channels system and visit a rice noodle making village. Experience the “Monkey Bridge” in the Delta. Head towards Phong Dien for the smaller, quieter floating market (optional for private tour). Break for lunch. Proceed to Chau Doc and continue the tour to visit Tra Su, getting to the wild birds Sanctuary, cruising smoothly with small boats to discover the arrays of splendid canals deep into the forest, watching storks, cranes and other tropical birds. On the way back stop by to visit Sam Mountain, the Cave pagoda (if time permitted).
Back to the Town, hotel check in. Overnight in Chau Doc.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Chau Doc - Phnom Penh
After breakfast, take a rowing boat trip through the floating village and visit the fish farm to see how the Mekong Delta people raise fish from their floating houses. Visit the Cham minority in their traditional weaving village.
Transfer to a speed boat for the final part of the journey to Phnom Penh. Arrive at Sisowath tourist dock in Phnom Penh at around 2pm. End of services.
- If your hotel is located on some streets such as Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham, Bui Vien: We can offer free pickup at the hotel (we will reconfirm pickup possibility and pickup after the booking is made). Other places: come to the meeting point (220 De Tham, district 1) for pickup at 7:30 AM.
- Option homestay in the 1st day included dinner
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 10 reviews
Value for money9.1
30 Jan 2019
30 Jan 2019
We had a truly lovely and fun time thanks to our amusing (great sense of humor!) and very organised tour guide Ms. Anh. I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone who wants to explore Vietnam and Cambodia via water.
19 Jan 2019
the tour was organized through an agency in Saigon under the guidance of Jan and he do excellent job. We have seen a lot of sights from historical, habits vietnames people, their work on Mekong delta. All organized without any delays accommodation appropriate to the customer individual. Jan explained this history, describing people and their work and answering many questions. The summary is surprisingly exellent. JAN thank you.
13 Dec 2018
What an incredible 3 days. For the cost, you really get your moneys worth over the 3 days. He guide Joseph (I think his real name was suong) made the trip. He was friendly, funny and very knowledgeable. A really beautiful part of the world to see, and certainly would not have seen and done as many things if we attempted it on our own. Personal highlight was the canoeing through the mangrove forest near Châu Doc - it was absolutely breathtaking! Overnight accommodation was basic, but we had no trouble sleeping after a full day from 6-6 of activities.
03 Dec 2018