What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SEP08
Veteran tour of Vietnam - features: Australian and New Zealand war veterans are always welcome in our country. For our Vietnam military tours, we recognize the importance of understanding the significance of the operations that took place during the war.
We value in-depth knowledge of the various areas of operations, such as the battle of Long Tan, so we use specialist English-speaking local guides for each area you wish to visit. Wherever feasible, we endeavour to locate Vietnamese veterans and civilians with first-hand knowledge of relevant wartime events.
- Understanding the significance of the operations that took place during the war in Vietnam
- Interesting itinerary (Long Tan Cross site - Horseshoe - Long Phuoc tunnels - Nui Dat - Ba Ria Orphanage)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Price for Private Tour
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- Price Includes
- Travel permits
- Car/van for pick up
- Lunch and water bottle
- Transfer & sightseeing as per program
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Price Excludes
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Drinks, personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Long Tan - Nui Dat private day trip
08.00 AM Pick-up at your hotel and depart for Vung Tau.
Stop off at Ba Ria to pick up your travel permit to the sites.
We visit at the Long Tan Cross site, the Horseshoe and the Long Phuoc tunnels.
After lunch, visit Nui Dat (SAS Hill) and the Ba Ria Orphanage.
Return to Ho Chi Minh city.
Finish your trip at the hotel around 5:00 PM.
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
16 Nov 2018