What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T88SRE13
This new combined boat and motorbike tour will give you an opportunity to visit on the same day the famous historical site of Cu Chi Tunnels and the Little Mekong Delta, a so called area in Ho Chi Minh City, which settings are similar to the real Mekong Delta ones.
- Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, a small sample of the immense network of tunnels during the US-Vietnam conflict.
- Together with a local farmer, visit the fields where rice, sugar can, tapioca and lotus grow
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 20
Bed size: N/A
Price for Group Tour
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Breakfast & lunch,
- Unlimited refreshments and local fruit,
- English-speaking guide,
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Price Excludes
- Other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Full day program
Part 1: Explore the famous Cu Chi Tunnels
7:00am: Our tour guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel and after a short ride by comfortable minivan you will find yourself at Tan Cang Pier, where the adventure begins.
7:30am: You will board a modern and spacious speedboat and depart to the Cu Chi tunnels. When on board, enjoy a light breakfast of a Vietnamese sandwich Banh Mi with coffee or tea, while learning about a traditional way of life of the locals on the river and its banks.
8:45am: You will arrive to the Cu Chi Tunnels before the larger bus groups.
9:00am: Explore the Cu Chi site, which includes weapon and booby trap exhibitions, navigating authentic Viet Cong tunnel, visiting different underground bunkers (kitchens, meeting rooms, ammunitions etc.), a firing range and much more. Try the local cassava root that sustained Viet Cong fighters for years.
11:00am: Enjoy a delicious traditional Vietnamese lunch by the river, consisting of authentic fried spring rolls, chicken and beef dishes and soup.
11:30am: Depart Cu Chi and return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Part 2: Little Mekong Delta Tour
1:00 pm: Arrive to the city pier and enjoy a welcome drink while being instructed about the coming itinerary before exploring the Little Mekong Delta area.
1:30 pm: Choose either bicycle or a motorbike to ride 4 kilometers through the countryside.
2:00 pm: Together with a local farmer, visit the fields and an altar to the lost souls.
3:00 pm: After a walk, you will visit the farmer’s house to have some rest and enjoy a fresh coconut.
3:30 pm: You will ride 3 more kilometers in the countryside and your motorbike driver will bring you back to the hotel
4:30 pm: Drop off at the hotel.
Meals: B, L
Please note that due to the individual nature of the tours, times are approximate and can vary slightly.
Questions & Answers
9.0Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.0
01 Jan 2019
30 Dec 2018