What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31BTC01
Joining in our trip, you will have an unforgettable experience on a splendid, luxurious cruise as well as enjoy the superb sceneries in Halong bay – a famous World Heritage – with more than 3000 islands and islets rising from deep emerald sea water, dipping yourselves in natural beautiful landscapes, feeling the clean and fresh air, watching the dawn and sunset and particularly the moonlight over the bay. Furthermore, our cruise trip will take you to many wildly island in exotic and different shapes created by the erosion of water on limestone mountain, such as Fighting cock island, Incense Urn island, Tortoise island, etc.
- 6 deluxe cruises with 63 cabins in total, daily departure from Hon Gai Port
- Interesting itinerary (Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son cave - Vung Vieng Fishing village - Ban Chan Beach)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - rowing boat - swimming - fishing)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 14 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Deluxe cabins are designed with a large window
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- In-house English & French tour guide
- Luxury cabins with A/C & en-suite bathroom
- 1 Asian set lunch, set dinner, mini breakfast, 1 Buffet brunch
- Insurance on boat.
- Price Excludes
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Kayaking rental at 20USD/hour/double kayak
- Any drinks not mentioned on board
- Other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Hon Gai – Bai Tu Long Bay
07.30 Optional pick up by shuttle bus (at old quarter area)
11.30 - 12.15 Arrival at Hon Gai International Harbour.
12.30 - 13.00 Transfer by tender to boat, enjoy Welcome Drink, Depart to Bai Tu long Bay.
13.00 - 14.30 Enjoy Lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.30 - 16.30 Transfer from boat to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng Fishing Village. Rowers are local people wearing traditional costume. It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature.
17.30 Return to boat - Continue cruising through the bay.
18.30 Anchor for overnight at Cong Do area.
19.30 - 21.00 Savor a delicious Set Dinner in dinning room.
21.00 - 23.00 Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Bai Tho cruise
- Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay – Hon Gai – Hanoi
06.30: Enjoy Sunrise over the Bay.
06.45 - 07.45: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in dining room.
08.00 - 08.30: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
09.00 - 09.30: Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection
09.30 - 10.30: Having international Brunch served in dining room.
10.30 - 11.00: Arrival at the pier. Farewell.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
8.9Based on 3 reviews
Value for money8.7
28 Apr 2018
06 Apr 2017
11 Feb 2017